Friday, April 30, 2010

Hazy Purple

Hues of Crimson turns
To a Hazy purple
As beautiful as it can be
A breathtaking sight
One that I love to enjoy
But alas, for I was legging behind
One awaits for me
Anxiously, at the seaside
Rushed as much as I could
Nevertheless with a heavy heart
My friend turned and walked away
For I have set out late
And time stops for no man
Im sorry I couldn’t wave back
Or see your face one last time
Forgive me, for I have
Missed out saying a final good bye to you

Dedicated to a friend – I will miss you 

5 comments:

  1. nice poetry ..you have away with words..:)
    hope to see more..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow ... can picture my self reading it aloud ... lovely work .. agree with Haneef HOPE TO SEE MORE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you hanafy :)
    maeed i did picture you reading it aloud! :P thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful. i like da part 'time stops for no man'. great one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks Aminath :) sweet of u to comment

    ReplyDelete